Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mark your calendars for 'The Most Sequential Day'

At least that is what I'm calling it. If you have a better name let me know.

What am I talking about? Well, July 8th, of course. Since July is the seventh month, that make it 07/08/09, or 7,8,9. But to make it even better, at 12:34:56 on July 8th, it will be 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. Won't that be fun? By the way, I should mention I mean 12:34:56 in the afternoon; it will be easy to follow my plan.

Since that is a weekday, I have an idea. When that second hits, everyone stop working, stand up (if not already) and proclaim it is 'The Most Sequential Moment of the year", then go back to work. Are you with me? Great.

I know you are asking yourself, "Self, there are different time zones everywhere, how do we all do this?" I thought about that. We could all do it in GMT, but a lot of people won't be at work then. So I say just do it at that time in your own time zone. It will be like a giant wave that goes around the world. Cool, huh?

I realize I may not be the first one to think of this, but I'm not going to go searching around the web to see who came up with this already. It's too depressing. I'd like to think I had some original thought at some moment in my life.

So who's with me?! Go. Get your calendars. Mark it down now.

I'll be waiting for the wave to hit Chicago.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you have too much time on your hands. :P

Mike said...

DC: What? Actually, I thought of it while I was going to sleep the other night. So I wasn't wasting brain power during the day on it. Except when I wrote it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hilarious... You had a lot of time on your hand, uh? Wait, DC already said that... Too funny (I am cracking up!!).

Mike said...

VeRonda: Thanks... I think. :) I think it would be fun!