Thursday, December 27, 2007

Welcome to the 21st Century

OK, so I'm nearly 7 years (8 if you think the 21st century started in 2000) late, but I felt the time was right to start a blog. Why? Well, my wife just did. What better reason do I need? Actually, I had been tossing the idea around for a while, but that was the last little push I needed. Wives are always good at giving that little push, whether or not the guy thinks he needs it.

The title of the blog says it all. This blog will be a little bit about everything -- well maybe not everything. How about, everything that I find interesting, humorous, or (gasp!) thought-provoking. I will probably stay away from politics, I'm not well versed in politics, so I'd probably make a fool out of myself. Now don't get me wrong, a politician barfing all over a leader of another country, or himself, will make this blog!

Another Christmas is over, so that means the kids have a mountain of new toys, and our garbage man has his work cut out for him tomorrow. Also, that means I need to stop eating candy for breakfast and get back to running. I managed to do that today, the running part. I left the kids with my mom while I attempted to run for 30 minutes. At about 15 minutes I was ready to die. I totally blame the cold air and not the extra 10 pounds I gained on my diet of chocolate, cheese and those meat sticks that are about 90% fat. It's a start, and isn't that always the hardest part?

That's all for now. The kids are too loud playing Power Rangers next to me. I think they need my help...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Congrats on your first blog posting! Although I have to say that when comparing the About secions I noticed you are "married" and I am "happily married." :)

J