Sunday, July 3, 2011

This Dog Cracked Me Up

Jenn and I were watching Animal Planet last night (we were flipping, okay?) and we saw this video during some funniest dog show thing. I don't know, maybe it was because I was really tired, but laughed very hard at this. I know, I need to get out more often.

Now, maybe this dog has some kind of brain issue that we shouldn't laugh, but I don't care. It's funny!

I know this is a little old so if you've seen it already, I'm sorry. If you haven't, consider it my Fourth of July gift to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! The poor thing had a bad dream.

OTOH, he did have a passing resemblance to my second husband's sleeping patterns.

Carrie#K said...

Sry. Not anon.

Mike said...

Carrie: Ha! There are other videos. Seems this dog has some kind of ailment that causes this. Sad, but cute/funny.