Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot #7: Numbers

Carly wanted some shots of numbers. Sounds simple enough, but I only have two photos.

First, is my current addiction. See the 23 on the Dr. Pepper can? I don't know when it happened, but drinking this stuff has become an addiction. A sweet, sweet addiction. I've been trying to cut down, but it isn't working so well.

This is a picture of my GPS running watch. I'm showing some old data since it looks better than my current numbers.


That's all for me. Go to Carly's site to check out the others.


5 comments:

Carly said...

Hi Mike :)

I have never noticed a 23 on Dr. Pepper cans. Stange. :) Like the GPS. I wouldn't have thought of that either. Nicely done this week.

:)

Carly

Jama said...

I stayed away from all canned and sweeten drink, they contained too much sugar!I prefer just plain water.

Suzanne R said...

Could you substitute diet Dr. Pepper? That's what I do. I can't have the sugar in regular Dr. Pepper because of my diabetes. The numbers you pictured are very interesting! Nice job!

Mike said...

Carly: I think it is relatively new. They started it when they introduced new flavors.

Jama: I know. I do drink a lot of water also, but I can't help myself sometimes. :)

Suzanne R: I do drink diet sometimes. It's okay, but not quite the same, you know? :)

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I don;t think I know anyone else who is hung up on Dr. Pepper, only the Diet version. 23 what? Years? No, that can't be it. Ingredients? Calories per ounce?