As the title suggests, this week's Ten on Tuesday wants us to list our favorite villains. Hmmm. Let's see:
1. The Terminator, from the first movie, of course.
2. T-1000, from the second Terminator movie. Come on, that guys was liquid steel, he could mimic anybody. He was the perfect bad guy!
3. Jar-Jar Binks. You can't tell me he was not evil!
4. Darth Vader, though he did turn out to "have some good in him."
5. The Queen Alien from Aliens. Acid blood seals the deal.
6. Agent Smith, from the Matix. Pure, cool evil.
7. Dr. Evil. Seriously.
8. The Tall Man, from Phantasm. It's an old horror movie, that guy scared the crap out of me.
9. Hans Gruber, from Die Hard. Calm, cool, collected...evil.
10. General Zod, from Superman II. "Kneel before Zod." One of my favorite lines from the movie.
There you have it. I don't watch many movies based on comics, or spy movies, so my villains my be different from yours. Who are your favorites?