Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trying Out Some New Stuff

I'm trying out some blogging software for my iPad. It's called Blogsy and seems to have some of the stuff I was hoping for like, links, posting photos and all the other stuff that goes with blogging. Maybe I'll post more, but don't get your hopes up. (Not that they were).

So supposedly I can put a picture on here. Let's see if it works.

Hmm. I can't see the picture, but I see the link where it comes from, so let's hope it shows up.

Hey, "The Jerk" is on. I haven't seen this is ages! I want to say the first time I saw "The Jerk" was at a sleepover. I remember thinking it was so funny when he called the dog shithead. Actually, it still kind of is. Obviously I haven't grown up at all.

Okay, that's enough random thoughts. It's late, I'm tired and I want to see if this works.

Edit to add picture back in. I figured it out now!

2 comments:

Cookie said...

It works!

Yeah, but is that a dog name you want to yell out the backdoor? o.O

Mike said...

Cookie: That's better than what I yell outside when the dogs don't listen. :)