Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot #48: Landmarks

Carly is looking for some landmarks this week. Jenn and I were downtown for The Great Urban Race (more on that in a separate post), so I was able to get a couple from the city.

The first one I think many of you will know right away:


Especially since the sign gives it away.


I'm not sure which building this is, sad I know, but I've always liked the way it curves as it goes up, like it's going to fall on you.


This picture isn't on the right side to give that illusion, but you can see what I mean. There wasn't enough time to go around the building, and there was construction around it as well.

Again, not sure which buildings these are, the foreground are definitely residences, but I liked how the older building was peaking through from this vantage point.


That's all I have for this week, go check out the other's at Carly's site.



1 comment:

Jama said...

The last picture could almost be like home ( singapore), we're pratically surrounded in all angle by high rise buildings!