Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot #27: Condiments

Carly wants some pictures of condiments. It should be easy enough, our fridge is full of them. I think we have more condiments than food in there at all times.

Here is a sampling:















We have a bigger bottle of Tabasco, but I like this tiny one that we got from a restaurant. No, we didn't steal it. My wife bought the tuna salad maker a while ago; it has yet to be opened.

I took this shot to try and do something different. Ketchup doesn't come out the same since it is in squeeze bottles now. What happened to the anticipation?




















That is all for this photo shoot. What is your favorite condiment?

5 comments:

Carly said...

Hi Mike :)

Neat photos! I love the ketchup pouring out, very inspirational. I might have to make that a Monday Photo assignment at some point. I like the Kraft Tuna Salad Maker, I haven't seen it yet in my neck of the woods, I will put in a request. It sounds yummy. :) Thanks for playing this week nice man.

Always, Carly

Suzanne R said...

Lots of neat condiments. Yes, gone are the days of pounding on the bottom of the ketchup bottle ad infinitum only to have it come out in a great glob. LOL!

Karen Funk Blocher said...

What a great ketchup shot! But ya gotta admit, Carly Simon song aside, the squeeze bottles work much better for getting at the ketchup than the old glass ones.

What is the purpose of Tuna Salad Maker? Why not just mayo?

Mike said...

Karen: I wondered the same thing about the tuna salad stuff. Turns out it has pickles and some other stuff in it. I go with mayo myself.

EG CameraGirl said...

You DO have a few condiments in your fridge!

Thank goodness for squeeze bottles. ;-)