It's been a while since I've done a Ten on Tuesday post, but this is something I could get behind.
1. She Drives Me Crazy -- Fine Young Cannibals. I can never turn the station fast enough.
2. Let's Dance -- David Bowie
3. China Girl -- David Bowie. Sorry Bowie fans, I can't stand these two.
4. Knockin' on Heaven's Door -- The Guns 'N Roses version. This song is so bad it can be it's own MST3K episode.
5. Every Breath You Take -- The Police. I like a lot of Police songs, just not this one.
6. Pink Cadillac -- Bruce Springsteen. Nothing against Bruce, but this song is not good.
7. (Enter any song here) -- The Doors. I've never liked them.
8. Lick it Up -- KISS. Every year I realize more and more that KISS wasn't really as good as I thought they were when I was a kid.
9. All Summer Long -- Kid Rock. It's basically Sweet Home Alabama with his words. How hard is that?
10. Ummm...Yoko Ono! (I kind of cheated on that last one.)
I've probably mentioned some of these before. What songs do you hate?