Saturday, July 3, 2010

We went to see Night Ranger at Frontier Days


A few weeks ago a friend of mine sent me a text message saying she was at a concert with Kansas, Foreigner and Styx, which sounded like a great time, and she mentioned that Dennis DeYoung was going to be in town on the July 4th weekend. I had that in the back of my mind for a while, then Jenn noticed that Night Ranger was playing the same festival the night before Dennis DeYoung was going to play. Well, there really wasn't a whole lot to think about.

As I said in my last post, they were my favorite band there for a while in high school. I still listen to them now, mostly to feel young again. I'm kidding, I listen because they rock, man!

Anyway, we met some friends at the festival, sat on some beach towels and listened to come classic 80s rock and roll. Woo! I think all the women at the concert kept their shits on. It was a family event after all.

So, yeah, I took some pictures, because I'm a big dork, and I could.

This one was from somewhat far away, and it was still light.



For the next two I ditched the family and went closer to get some shots. What?



The complete set is over on Flickr.

It's was a fun show! We got home way too late and I had to work today, so I'm a bit tired.

Have a great 4th of July. Go out and find someone from Great Britain and give them a hug. They need it on this day.


No comments: