Monday, May 11, 2009

Family Portrait: 500th post


Hi! It's been a few days, as my sister reminded me. I've been a little busy this weekend and today Jenn left for Orlando for a conference, so I've been flying solo here at home. Hence this post being written at 11:22pm. 

Also, I've been holding off on posts since this is my 500th. I didn't want to link to some stupid article, or video, that I though was funny on this monumental occasion. But, to be honest, I really did't have anything special to post about. I mentioned all my friends in my anniversary post back in December, I can't add much more to that. 

Lucky for me, and you, my daughter helped me out by drawing a picture of our family. Let me share it with you. I'm sure she won't mind. 



Jenn is on the far left, I'm on the far right, and my daughter is next to Jenn and our son is next to me. If you look closely, you'll notice that us guys only have hair on the tops our our heads, while the girls have three-sided hair. It makes sense when you think about it. Oh, the thing that is on top of Jenn's head is a butterfly, and the other flying thing is a bird. Obviously, flowers line the bottom of the picture. 

So there you have it. That is our family. Just perfect, don't you think? 

I'll try to come up with my own material for the 1,000th post. 

 

3 comments:

Florinda said...

How time flies. Congrats on post #500! I'll bet you all look exactly like that picture, too :-).

Cookie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Congrats on 500!

Mike said...

Florinda: I do! My legs are just that skinny. :)

Cookie: Thanks. The way this week has been going it's going to take me a year to get to 600.