Friday, May 1, 2009

The moon is half full, almost time

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm not too worried about the swine flu. Well, I wasn't. Not until Mr. Unfocused pointed out that Mother Abigail, The Walkin' Dude, and most of the other characters from The Stand are on Twitter. That can't be a good sign. 

So, I have a plan, but I have to wait for the full moon. M-O-O-N spells moon, you know. Look, it's halfway there. Soon, we can take down The Walkin' Dude and this will be all over. 


Right? 

Where's my mask? 






2 comments:

Unfocused Me said...

I'm almost done rereading The Stand (uncut version - 1150 pages, sheesh). I'm enjoying the twittering characters, but I think (and I should know) they're starting to lose focus.

Mike said...

Unfocused: Yeah, they are losing it a bit. I guess that's to be expected. They can't keep it up forever.