Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot #76: Valentine's Day

Carly picked a good theme for the week, seeing as how it is Valentine's Day on Monday. I have a couple of pictures I took this week. Nothing special, but certainly Valentine's Day related.


This I made with some special colored M&M's. I'd share some with you all, but you are not here. Also, I already ate them.


II am the only one in the house that will eat these chalky conversation hearts, which works out great, in my opinion. I picked the ones that I thought had the oddest statements on them. None of these should be used to profess your love to somebody. Really.



That's all I have for this week. Check out the links on Carly's site for more.





4 comments:

Carly said...

Hi Mike :)

Very cute idea for this week's assignment! I love conversation hearts... LOVE them! I don't know, it must be because my first ever crush gave to me. LOL. Alway get sentimental over them. :) Um... one thing though, Valentine's Day is today (Sunday) not Monday. Sheesh, guys never remember this dat! LOL

Sandy "From the Heart of Texas" said...

Ha, ha. Yea, I hope you didn't get in trouble for thinking Valentine's Day was on Monday. Love the M&M image. Very clever. I used to like conversation hearts but haven't tried them in a quite some time. Those messages do seem a bit odd....

Suzanne R said...

Clever of you to make a heart out of the candies. And I, too, can think of better messages to put on hearts. LOL!

Jama said...

I would not resist those chocolates too!