- I'm happy to see a Pixar movie listed in the Best Picture category for the Academy Awards. I don't think it will win, but it's about time. They make some great movies that just happen to be animated. I'm sure it will win the animated category, though.
- Have you seen the ad for Sure Clip? I'm sure having a magnifying glass on a nail clipper might be a good idea for some people who have very poor site, but have you seen the little clip on their site? These people are just stupid. I'll say it again, I hate when they make people looks stupid in these commercials. And by hate, I mean love. It's silly how stupid they make the average Joe look. Is it really that hard to clip your nails?
- Our son is sick this week. Nothing too terrible, but he's been out of school this weeks so far. What this really means is that it is screwing with my plan to get ready for the Shamrock Shuffle. I'm on the 3 PM start this week and my plan was to go running after I dropped the kids off at school. Obviously this is not happening. Instead we've been sitting around, playing Wii Lego Star Wars and taking naps. I'm not really complaining...
- Speaking of Star Wars, after I saw the movies as a kid I thought of all the cool things I could do if I had the power of The Force within me. Now I wish I had it since we can't find the cable TV remote. I need some way to get to all those channels that the TiVo can get. I actually have to get up to do that. Can you believe that? In this day and age?
- I am not in the last few weeks of being only 40. By the end of the month I will officially be in my 40s. When did I get old?
- Remember when you were younger and you thought you'd never listen to out-dated music or radio stations where people just talk? What happened to that? My son actually said I listen to a boring station the other day. He's 8. Sigh.
I think that is all I have for today. Oh, excpet that I'm excited Lost starts back up today. Of course I'm at work and can't watch it yet, but I will soon. don't spoil it for me!