Thursday, November 4, 2010

SIMMH: #3


I've decided to drop the word shit from the title. You know, for the kids. (Actually, I'm too lazy to keep typing it out.

Today we move into the bathroom of my mom's house. Remember Plax? The pre-brushing rinse? I want to say it came out in the 80's, but I can't be sure. Here is a commercial from 1990 to jar your memory.








So, maybe it came out in 1990? Tough to say. But, you see that bottle? Yep, that is the same one in my mom's linen closet. Take a look.



One thing that you won't notice in the commercial is the extra stuff floating in this bottle. What is it? Spores of some kind? Dead Cavity Creeps? Here's a close-up of them.



It's nice to know if you keep this stuff for 20+ years in closet something will grow in the bottle. It's like a science experiment for your linen closet. Anyone work in a lab who wants a sample of this stuff? Anyone want to drink it? I'll give you a dollar.

4 comments:

Carly said...

Ok... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Carly said...

Oops forgot to tell ya, got here by way of my blog sidebar, the Twitter link won't work. :(

Cookie said...

I want to say that stuff came out in the 1980's but google is not helping me prove it.

Maybe that's where cotton balls go to die. o.O

Mike said...

Carly: Yes, ew is right. Thanks doe letting me know about the broken link.

Cookie: I had the same problem. Maybe it was 1990, but I thought I was in high school when it came out.