Monday, April 14, 2008

I'd like to thank the academy...

Look what I won today:

Blog Awards Winner

Pretty cool, huh? I'm not exactly sure how it works; my wife nominated me a long time ago, so my guess is that my site came up in the queue. I could be wrong. I could be due to the incredibly fun and witty posts I have on a daily basis. It's a toss up.

So, thanks Jenn, or if it wasn't Jenn, thanks mysterious stranger. Because of you, I now have something to post about. This way we all win.

Here's something fun to think about, or be disgusted by, my dinner was one of my childhood favorites. You take ome bread, toast it up, then you fry up some bologna, put that on top of the toast, then cover it all with cream style corn. Sound good? No, it doesn't, but it is. Try it. I dare you.

2 comments:

Florinda said...

Congratulations on the award! It is well deserved. Wish I had one. :-)

But I am NOT going to try that dinner!

Mike said...

Florinda: Thanks!
My wife said the same thing too -- until she tried it. It is much better than it sounds -- or looks. :)