OK, I'm going to do the Ten on Tuesday this week, and do it on time. I know. I live a wacky life.
Anyway this week the topic is your 10 favorite actors/actresses. Go check out what other people thought.
I'm going to have some trouble with this because I generally don't see movies or shows only based on who is starring in them. Although, if I am on the fence about a movie, the acotrs can push me over the edge to actually fork over the movie to see it. We do have two children, so most of the time we are renting the movies any way. On to the list, in no particular order.
1. Harrison Ford. He is Indiana Jones. There is really not much more to say.
2. Gene Hackman. Oh, he's good in everything, ya know? Yes, he's been in some movies that he couldn't save, but he always tries.
3. Jim Carrey. Only in comedies though. Other than "The Truman Show" he hasn't picked the right dramas.
4. Natalie Portman. Not including the "Star Wars" movies, that wasn't her fault.
5. Tom Hanks. If you can pull off a movie by yourself with very little audio, you know what you are doing.
6. Christopher Guest. The king of "mockumentory".
7. John Candy. He went before his time. He had a great run.
8. Steve Carrell. Seems like a nice guy too.
9. Jenna Fischer. That is for my wife. :)
10. Matt Damon. The "Bourne" movies really put him over the top for me.
So, what do you think?