Saturday, April 5, 2008

Live Long and Prosper...Eternally

Who wouldn't want this to be the place you spend your eternal rest?




You can find out more about it here. Now, I'm not a huge Star Trek fan, yes I've seen all the movies. Yes, I go to Wil Wheaton's blog. And yes, I took a picture of John de Lancie who played "Q" on Star Trek: The next Generation, but I'm not a huge, huge fan. What was my point? Oh yeah, isn't that the coolest casket. It's just too bad you can't be shot out of a photon torpedo tube after you die. Maybe one day...

4 comments:

Florinda said...

My husband agreed with you about the "being shot out of a photon torpedo" thing - and he is a pretty serious Star Trek fan, Lord help me...

But I'm geeky enough myself to think thst is pretty cool, as caskets go.

Mike said...

Florinda: Isn't it though? It looks stylish, too. Not gaudy at all. Which servers does you husband like the best? I only liked TNG. I don't know why.

Florinda said...

I had to ask Paul that question because I wasn't sure, and I would have answered wrong if I hadn't checked. He said it depends on his mood, but usually it would be TNG, then the original series (TOS), then the others. Best of the movies: First Contact.

I like TNG best myself - my captain is Jean-Luc Picard - but go back to TOS' characters for my favorite of the movies, The Wrath of Khan.

Mike said...

Florinda: It's a toss up between those two movies, but I think I like First Contact best because if the Borg. I have it on laserdisc of all things.