Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot #66: Under the Hood

Carly wants some pictures of what keeps our cars running. This is the best I have for you:


Here's a relatively wide shot of the engine compartment:



Here is a close-up. Notice there is no battery here, just a plus terminal to use while jumping. I had to read the owner's manual to find out it was in the trunk. Not today, mind you, but the first time I was looking for it.



That's all I have this week. Not very exciting, I know.

Go over to Carly's site to see what other's have posted.



1 comment:

Carly said...

Hi Mike :)

Oh I don't know, I personally find it extremely exciting that your battery is in the trunk. Mine is too! LOL. Funny how exciting it can be! My car died dead a while back, and I was so pleased because I knew how to open the hood, and I even knew what to look for. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't find the battery anywhere! I was just sure I had lost it somewhere... but where? LOL.

As always, I am very pleased you could join us for the MPS. Have a wonderful week! Thanks for playing along!

-Carly :)