Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot #88: Upside Down


Carly gave us an easy assignment this week. Well, according to her, at least.

EMPS # 88: Upside Down.
Here is an easy assignment. Simply find something that is UPSIDE DOWN and photograph it. It's all up to you what the object is. Big. Small. Old. New. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I wanted to try to get some reflection shots, but I never got around to it. But, since I was washing some wine glasses I came up with these. One is with flash and one without flash. I'm not a fan of the lighting in the flash, but I wanted to try it out. Our kitchen is kind of dark in the evening so I thought I'd have a better chance of getting a good shot with flash.





That's all I did for this week. Check out Carly's blog for the other entries.

2 comments:

Suzanne R said...

Good shots of the wine glasses and they are nice in contrast to the wine bottles behind.

Tania said...

Very nice glasses and picture. Like Suzanne said, nice contrast to the blue bottles.