Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Believe it or not...I'm a big dork.

So, we got these shirts in the mail today:



We have a good reason for it, I swear. See, Jenn and I are doing The Great Urban Race in Chicago and these are going to be our team shirts. Cool, huh?

By the way, you know the show this shirt is from, right? Just in case, it was called The Greatest American Hero, and it was awesome. Don't let anyone else tell you any different.

So make sure you keep your fingers crossed for us in the race, It's on August 1st, so I'll let you know how it went afterwards.


6 comments:

Unfocused Me said...

Loved that show. You inspired me to dig up an episode guide: http://www.bradybunchshrine.com/gaheg1.htm

Florinda said...

I never did watch that show, but I do remember the theme song just a bit too well :-). Good luck with the race!

Mike said...

Unfocused: Ha! I'm going to check that out. See what I can remember.

Florinda: oh, the show was much better than the song. :)

Cookie said...

Yup. It's part of your charm. ;^)

Fingers will be crossed. Loved the show, but if that theme song gets stuck in my head, I will be huntin' you down.

Mike said...

Cookie: Everyone seems to be mad about that song. Why is that? :)

Cookie said...

Annoying and overly perky are the first two words that come to mind regarding that theme song. :p