Here we go with this week's Ten on Tuesday.
1. Alligators/Crocodiles -- they are pure evil.
2. Thick fog -- I mentioned that the other day.
3. Those dolls made to look like real babies -- Creeeeeeeepy!
4. Heights -- It's pretty common. I'm fine on airplanes though.
5. The dentist freaks me out a little -- I have to go tomorrow...
6.Sharks -- Good thing I don't live near the ocean.
7. Feet -- I just don't like them. I don't even wear sandals. Ever.
8. Bees -- I'm not allergic to the sting, I'm just afraid of getting swarmed and stung 68 times.
9. The Economy -- Who isn't a little freaked out right now?
10. Elevators -- Only when it is more than 5 floors. I think our dangerous college dorm elevators scarred me for life.
There are my ten; what freaks you out?