I haven't done a Ten on Tuesday in a while but this one is all about things I want; how can I pass it up? By the way, this is a list of wants, not things I actually expect to get.
1. A laptop. I've said this many times here. I'm really liking the new MacBooks.
2. A back-up hard drive. The 80GB hard drive on our desktop that I thought we'd never fill is close to capacity. Plus, I want to back up pictures and music.
3. An iPhone. I going to need a new cell phone soon anyway.
4. The two most recent Futurama movies on DVD. I have the first one and I need to catch up.
5. A Gorillapod tripod for our camera. Sometimes I need some stability. I like to try to shoot cool shots of the moon. It's very hard to do when you are shaking because it is 27 degrees outside.
6. A government bailout. What? Why can't I get one?
7. A new TV for our bedroom. What good is a TV in the bedroom if the remote won't shut it off anymore?
8. New siding for the house. Can Santa fit that down the chimney?
9. While he's at it, we could use a few new windows, too.
10. Oh, and a new back door.
There is my ridiculous list. Want do you want?