Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Comments, what comments?

I try to make an effort to respond to every comment, except for the spam comment I got on Thanksgiving. I figure if you take the time to say something, I should too. Besides, I get about two per post on average; I think I can handle it. Lately, however, my comments aren't making it to my e-mail. Actually about 37.5 percent are getting to e-mail (I did the math). So, if I don't respond, that is why. I've been trying to go back and check every so often, but I only go three posts back usually.

What I'm trying to say is; what the hell is wrong?! Oh, and don't take it personally.

I think I might try a different e-mail. If all else fails, blame Comcast; they're used to it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why I like wordpress better. It gives you the most recent comments on the dashboard and even lets you see who responds to your comments on other wordpress blogs. It's easier to keep up with.

Mike said...

DC: trying to lure me to the dark side again? :). I've never had a problem before. I don't know what is going on.

Anonymous said...

Wooooordpressssss
Wooooordpressssss

What?

We have snow on our blogs, y'know.

Mike said...

Unfocused: la la la la la, I can't hear you! :)