Let's see what I can come up with for this week's Ten on Tuesday:
1. Turn the heat off at night and get the family some Snuggies.
2. Burn your junk mail for warmth. You should have a lot of catalogs this time of year!
3. Make all of your meals in the oven during the winter. It will heat up the house. Well, at least the kitchen.
4. During the peak of summer hang out at different friend's houses everyday. This way you can keep your A/C turned off.
5. Bring your lunch to work. Or, steal someone's out of the fridge at work.
6. Make all your meals in the home. Or, go to your mom's (or another relative) house every day for a free meal.
7. Find a carpool buddy. Everyday it is your turn to drive tell them your car won't start.
8. Make all your long-distance calls at work
9. Dry your clothes on a clothes line. Or hang them from the trees. It's the same thing.
10. Buy some storage barrels for gas. You know it is going to go up again.
There you have it. This is the best I could come up with. What would you do to save money?