Sunday, November 2, 2008

More fun with Google Trends

I'm a little bored at work right now so I decided to check out Google Trends to see what people are looking for today. Not surprisingly, 80% of the searches are about the time. It does seem funny though, it's really not that hard to change the time. We go back exactly an hour. So take you clock, if it says 8:09 change it to 7:09. See how easy that was? I know some areas don't change their clocks, and if you are new to the area, I can understand the confusion. For the rest of you, there is no excuse. Besides, the computer you are using to search for the time should tell you what time it is. Not to mention that 99% of you have cell phones that change the time automatically, too.

Also, what is 'duck commander?'

Did you enjoy your extra hour of sleep?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what 'duck commander' is. :?

This time change has me all out of whack. They need to just stop doing it already. ugh.

Mike said...

DC: I agree. I hate when it gets dark at 4:30. Which will happen soon. I did like the fact that I got an extra hour of sleep since I had to work ythis weekend.