Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Movie night?

Jenn is on her way to a somewhat last minute conference as I write this. Luckily, it worked out that I was off work the next two days. See, I start too early to drop the kids at school on the way. Unless there is a pack of wolves that live in the cemetary next to the school (yes, for real) that can keep an eye on them for an hour, I need to be home when Jenn is out of town.

The real question is: what do I watch tonight? I still haven't watched The Simpsons Movie. I have one more MST3K movie to watch. I can play video games, too. Of course, I could just go to bed early since I'm tired, but that is boring.

Any advice? Other movies I should watch?

By the way, no, I don't think it is all fun and games since Jenn is gone. I'm usually quite bored when she is away.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hysterical. An hour ago I was thisclose to twittering you about what you were going to watch with Jenn gone. I have The Simpsons Movie and haven't seen it yet, so that would be on my list, but I also rented Wanted through iTunes and have until the end of the month to watch it; it seems like it would be a good break from BSG.

Mike said...

I did end up watching The Simpsons. It was okay, it would have been better 5 years ago.

Florinda said...

We really liked The Simpsons Movie, but I know a lot of people agreed with you that it was awfully late in their lifespan to go that route.

Seriously, there's a cemetery next to your kids' school? Sounds like a Stephen King story in the making...

Anonymous said...

Was watching The Simpsons all you did?

Mike said...

Florinda: I probably would have liked it better if I was more awake and in a theater. Seriously.

Yes, the go to a Lutheran school so the church(s) and cemetary are right there. At least they won't be afraid of them when they grow up. :)

DC: Yeah, by the time I got the kids to sleep and watched a regular TV show, I was to tired to do anything else after the movie was over. Yes, I am lame. :)

Anonymous said...

I understand. I stayed in last Saturday and ended up falling asleep at 10. I felt lame too. lol