Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Trying to sleep here


Trying to sleep here
Originally uploaded by Mike F.
Doesn't Cruise's head look freakishly small here? I know it's the angle that I took this shot from, but still, it looks weird.

This is his, "Can you keep the key clicking down? I'm trying to sleep" look. Jenn is in Tampa this week for a work thing so I took the time off to keep an eye on the kids. Somebody has to, right?

So, I'm trying to catch up on NaNoWriMo. I'm quite behind, and I don't expect to make the 50,000, but I'm over 12,000 now. I'm pretty happy about that. This month started off poorly due to work, and illness in the household. hat's my story and I'm sticking to it. I hope I can get halfway to 50,000. That would make me happy. Hey, it's my first time! Don't give me that look.

Now I need to go clean up so I can get the kids at school.

No comments: