Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weekend Assignment #322: Product Placement

Carly is in charge of the assignment this week. It's an easy one for me.

Okay, let's shift gears to something very commonplace. Product Placement. We all have a certain product in our lives we simply couldn't live without. Tell us about your favorite product. How long have you used it? Why is it the best? If it were no longer on the market, what would you use instead? Give us all the details!

Without thinking twice I know I couldn't live without my iPhone. Yes, I know, not very original. And, no, I'm not saying that the iPhone is the best thing since sliced bread...but it's close.

I'm sure Jenn will agree, I use the thing all the time. I can easily check Twitter, Facebook, email, and my blog at anytime. I use it sometimes to double-check directions when I go somewhere unfamiliar. Occasionally, I'll snap a photo of something goofy I see to post to Twitter, or send to Jenn. I do that a lot at grocery stores and Walgreen's. There are some wacky products out there, you know.

Also, I have been know to play a game, or two, when I'm bored. Especially Angry Birds. That game is so infuriatingly addictive.

I don't know what I'd do without it. I'd get some other kind of smartphone, I guess. But I wouldn't be happy.

So, there is my lame answer. Go check out the blog to see what other people can't live without.

3 comments:

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Don't be ashamed. I'd have an iPhone too if I could! Then I would be lame enough not to learn to do all that neat stuff with it!

Sandrine said...

Ditto! I can't get one here because they're frightfully expensive and you have to be a Turkish citizen to get the necessary package deal. But I bought an iPod touch and I just love the technology. Because the iTouch has wifi, all I need now is a MiFi so I can connect up wherever I am. I wonder when they're coming to Turkey and how much they'll cost?

Monterey Park Plumbers said...

Great read thanks for writing this