Monday, July 16, 2012

Playing with Legos and a camera

Today it is hot. The little thermometer on my computer says it is 98F and the air conditioning says it believes the computer since it (the A/C) hasn't had a break all day. So, since I didn't have to work today, it was a day spent in the house. Well, mostly. See, it's been very dry here this summer. (How dry is it?) It's so dry the grass is wonderful shade of brown and slightly unpleasant to walk on.

Anyway, I was bored and I told my son to get a couple of Lego minifigs so we can set up some kind of photo shoot with them. This is what came of that.


The first one I tried to make it look like he was stranded in the desert. Minus the sand, of course. 





Then I found a little hole in the ground so I shoved one of the guys in there and did these. 









Yes, I'm a dork. And now I'm hot. 






No comments: