Thursday, January 3, 2013

Reformatting for photos


I'm testing out some wider margins here to post photos and maybe make them look a little better when I put them up.

I plan to post more photos this year, which a hope is a good thing. I guess it depends if they are any good and if you'd rather look at pictures or read. Pictures are good.

Oh, I've been having some fun with Communities on Google +. Any one else trying them out? No, Google + is never going to be huge, but I certainly like this addition.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a few pictures from our vacation in Wyoming this summer. We had a good time there. The kids loved the animals and it was nice to be almost out in the middle of nowhere. When we were outside our hotel, that is. It's not like we were camping out.

Jenny Lake in Grand Teton National Park


Lone Bison

Barn on Mormon Row

Yeeeee haw! 

Chapel of the Transfiguration



Danger!

No comments: