Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"It's not a tumah"

Thank you Arnold for that great quote. I use it all the time. I probably should thank the writer of Kindergarten Cop, but without Arnold's accent and delivery it would just be another line.

I have a headache today. I've had it all day. It's one of those headaches that float around your head. Sometimes it is on the top of my head, then goes to the front, then to the back, then behind my eyeball. It's fun! It's my own fault; I decided to stop drinking soda today. (You can call it pop, soda pop, Coke, sody, whatever is normal in your neck of the woods). I've been reading up on caffeine withdrawal, just to be sure it isn't something else. When John's Hopkins has something about it, you know it is for real.

I don't drink a lot of pop, but it seems no matter how much you take in your body gets used to it and won't stop asking for more. Right now my body is saying, "Hey! You! You think you can cut off our supply? I'll make you wish you were dead."

OK, it's not that bad, but I can't imagine trying to give it up if I drank 7 cups of coffee a day. Can you go to Promises to get off the stuff? "Uh, yeah hi, I need to check in for caffeine addiction. Can you make sure I'm not anywhere near Britney? Thanks!"

So my wife hijacked the blog earlier today. I wasn't going to say anything about my birthday. It seemed weird. Now, what should I do to her blog on her birthday? I have until October to think of something good.

No comments: