Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ten on Tuesday: 10 least liked foods

Let's see if this Ten on Tuesday is going to be easy or not.

  1. Fish. I can't think of one kind of fish I like. Well, except tuna when it is soaked in mayo. I don't think that counts.
  2. Brussel Sprouts: They are like tiny heads of cabbage, or something. Really, what are they?
  3. Buffalo Wings: Not a fan of spicy foods. I don't like to sweat while I eat.
  4. Sweet potatoes: I don't know why.
  5. Sauerkraut: There is not enough Listerine in the world to cover up the stink that it creates.
  6. Liver: My mom was nice enough to make us kids something else to eat when she would make it when I was a kid.
  7. Anchovies: I know I mentioned fish already, but this deserves it's own spot. These are the most disgusting thing consumed by humans. I used to work at a pizza place; we would fight over who had to make the pizza with anchovies on it.
  8. Rye bread: Can't stand the taste of those little seeds. Or the bread as a whole.
  9. Blueberry pie: Blueberries are okay, but I can't eat a piece of blueberry pie. It's just too much.
  10. Cauliflower: It seems so tasteless to me.

There's my list. What are your least liked foods?

4 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I adore chicken wings!

I played too :)

Cookie said...

They are cabbage cousins. Isn't nature weird?

Kim said...

I too have liver on my list. Seems to be a common food on this "10" list this week.

Mine's up...come on over!

Florinda said...

I like salmon and shrimp, although shrimp is "seafood" but not fish. Other than that, your list could be my list.