Monday, February 25, 2008

Giant Robot, Launch!

Did you know that you can purchase Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot on iTunes? Yes, you can! I remember watching the show on channel 44 when I was a kid. I believe it was on right before or after the reruns of Speed Racer. I didn't remember the robot having a head like the Sphinx. I just showed my wife, she doesn't remember the show.

I can't watch it now since I have to go to the dentist. I really don't like going to the dentist. I really, really don't like to go. It's like nails on a chalkboard when those tools scrape my teeth. And why does the dentist have to be so mean all the time? I haven't gone in a long time so he's going to be extra mean. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was wondering if i can find these epoisode or how can i get them?

Mike said...

I got mine off of iTunes. I've heard you can get them off of Amazon unboxed as well.