Monday, February 25, 2008

Open up and say ouch!

I know you are all curious how my dentist appointment went. By "you" I mean my sister. It was OK, actually. I was really nervous. As I said, it was a long time since my last cleaning and check up. I'm not fond of having my teeth scraped, or getting in trouble for not flossing, so I have avoided going for a while. Turns out they have some new tools that are not quite as annoying. Who designed those tiny pickaxes that they use anyway? I don't think I want to meet that person. The new ultrasound cleaner the hygienist used was much quieter and didn't cause shivers up my spine as she worked on my teeth. I have to go back for a follow up and have an old filling fixed, but overall the hygienist and dentist were happy. As was I. I'm one of those people that always expects the worst; I was lucky this time.

It's snowing again. I think the schools may be closed tomorrow again as well. This is getting old.

No comments: