Inspired by a book called Not Quite What I Was Planning, and originally devised by BookBabie, this meme asks you to write a SIX WORD memoir.
I know. Six words? Seriously. No consideration for those among us who suffer from verborrhea, right? But don't let me stop your fun. First off, here are the official instructions:
1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play. (This last step is optional.)
OK. Got all that? First, I'm going say I am not going to tag anybody else. Sorry, but I couldn't think of five to tag anyway. I'm too new to the blog world. Second, this is hard. As you can see by my previous posts, I tend to ramble. Succinct is not in my vocabulary.
Oh, I forgot, If you can't come up with one six-word memoir, six of them is fine. I think I am going that route. The more words, the better. Right?
I'm Too Immature to be Old
Two Kids, a Wife and Happiness
Gray Hair; Too Early for Me
I Can Still Run, Just Slower
True Confessions of a Chocolate Addict
100 Tips From a Procrastination Expert
There you go. That wasn't easy, but I did it. Some are better than others, but doing one is not enough, but six is too many. So, what do you think? I think Jenn will find these to be pretty accurate.