Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Who wouldn't want to work on Mythbusters?

I was just watching "Mythbusters". It was a rerun, but new to me, where they blow up a water heater by letting the pressure build up. As I watched I thought, "How fun would it be to work on this show?" Every show has something fun; things blowing up, remote control cars crashing into things, if this show isn't made for guys, I don't know what is.

Other than "Mythbusters," I think "The Office" would be fun to work on, mostly because it seems they have a good time. I'm sure it's a lot more work than it looks.

Anyone else have a TV show you think would be fun?

4 comments:

Florinda said...

My husband would love to work on that show. I swear I live with the Mythbusters fan club.

I really never thought about what show I'd like to work on. My cousin used to work on "The Daily Show." That would rock.

Mike said...

Florinda: Really? That would be fun! I'm sure they have a lot of fun on set.

I got my son, who is six, into Mythbusters. He really gets into it.

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I think I know somebody who knows somebody who works on Mythbusters.

Mike said...

Karen: Really? That would be so fun! I'm sure there is a lot of work that goes into it, but the payoff would be worth it.