Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New and Improved Puppy Picures


My wife told me that the last picure I put up of our new puppy looked sad. She told me the picture made it look like he was in prison. So, here. This is what our new dog will look like when he is out on parole.

I believe he's about 8 weeks old right now. We take him home on Friday, March 21st. It happens to be Good Friday so it is going to be an Easter surprise for the kids. The Easter Bunny is going to be very nice this year!



Here is a picture of our new pup with all his siblings. He's the one in the middle that looks like it's glowing. Maybe that is why we picked him out. Do you see the one I mean?

Now we are working on names. Right now we have Sawyer, Payton, and Quincy. I'm kind of leaning towards Quincy. He doesn't look anything like Jack Klugman, but maybe he will have the determination Quincy had in the show. That would make him easier to train. Oh, and my wife came up with the name Quincy. If you knew me you'd think I came up with it, but I swear I didn't. I do like it though. Now we need to get a another one named Sam to be his assistant.

No comments: