Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm still here.

I know I haven't posted in the last few days, but it's been a busy weekend. I was working, Jenn had stuff she had to do, then our daughter got sick...again. This is the fifth episode of strep throat in our house this summer. What the hell! I think I need Dr. House's team to come through our house and see what's causing this.

Anyway, I was going to write a post while I was here at work, since the day was spent at the doctor's office, but a Big Cheese is here sitting close behind me. I need to look busy. It's hard to look busy with e-mail open so I'm doing this on my phone. Somehow that will make me look busy, right?

Okay, I have to go. How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Dreamybee said...

Your poor daughter-strep is miserable! I hope she gets well soon. =(

Mike said...

Dreamybee: Thanks. I think she's feeling better. She has stopped talking all day! :)