Monday, October 6, 2008

Almost forgot!

I told you my brain doesn't work on this shift!

I forgot to mention that it is Jenn's birthday today! Go over and say happy birthday for me since I will be asleep! It will be like a virtual birthday party. You can give her virtual presents and virtual cake. "Just close your eyes and imagine the beautiful new car I bought you!" Make sure you tell her I sent you, and remind her what a wonderful husband she has. (Yes, she knows that, but it doesn't hurt to hear it from other people besides me.)

Happy Birthday Jenn!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jenn!

Jenn said...

Yes, I know I have a wonderful husband :)

Ya know, I think in your next post you should bring everyone up to speed on your "no haircut until economy stabilizes" policy.

Florinda said...

I thought maybe I should listen to you for a change :-) - left a Happy Birthday comment on Jenn's blog. Just thought I'd let you know.

Mike said...

DC: thanks, I'm sure she saw it here.

Jenn: You better know. ;)

I forgot all about that.

Florinda: Thanks!