Friday, October 3, 2008

Two questions for a Friday

I'm trying to clean up the house and keep the kids occupied, it's not going well.

So I'll ask you these two questions:

Do you ever keep, and use, those free labels you get in the mail from charities and not give them money? Does it make you feel guilty? (That was question one, a two parter)

Why does it hurt so much when you smack you knee cap on something? You don't have to hit with much force to cause a good amount of pain. It doesn't last long, but Jeez, for the short time it does you think surgery is needed.


Okay, back to work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question 1: Nope, I don't use those. Only because I probably only mail one thing out a year. I'm all about paying everything online!

Question 2: Don't get me started on the pain associated with banging your knee. Mine is still bruised from this past weekend's fall and it was still bad from last year's fall. :(

Mike said...

DC: Most of ours is online too except for our insurance. For some reason they don't have that ability. Very retro.

I thought you might have something to say about knees. :)

Florinda said...

I would feel guilty if I used those labels without sending in a donation, but if you DO send in a donation, they never leave you alone afterwards.

Knees, elbows - bang one of your joints into something, and the pain just reverberates. Can't stand it.

Mike said...

Florinda: That's true! I feel better now. Not that I didn't before. :)