Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Stuffing the Ballot Box

OK, if you look at my wife's latest post about the new puppy, she also mentions we are deciding on names for the puppy. What she doesn't mention is she sent an email to everyone we know telling them to comment on my site with the name she chose. (Is it sad that there are only 5 comments?) I think that should automatically disqualify her choice. Don't you think? Ah, who am I kidding. I'm toast.

Off topic advice for the day. Do not run on the treadmill after eating Chinese food. I did the other day and I thought my intestines were unspooling as I ran. All better now, thanks.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

A clarification: I did not send the email to EVERYONE we know. I simply encouraged them to vote. :)

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain from the post-Chinese food treadmill run, Mike. I once had a long run scheduled the morning after I ate waaay too much sesame chicken. The results were not pretty.