For this week's Ten on Tuesday we have to list ten places we'd like to visit, but haven't. That shouldn't be too hard, we don't travel a whole lot; I don't even have a a passport. Sad, I know. Here's the list, in no particular order.
1. Sydney, Australia. Well, more than just Sydney, but this is near the top of the list. Just not looking forward to flying for two days.
2. New Zealand. Maybe we could do a trip over a month and hit Australia as well. If we have to fly out that far, might as well make it worth it.
3. Seattle. I was there once for about 12 hours. I spent the whole time in the hotel sick. It wasn't fun, but it was a decent hotel room.
4. Oregon. Probably along the Pacific coast. There is a golf course and hotel that I got a brochure from one day; I've wanted to go there ever since.
5. San Diego. I've heard good things about the area.
6. Scotland. I'd like to play golf there, but I doubt I'd get the chance.
7. Scandinavia. Didn't want to list the countries separately. I'd like to spend about 3 weeks going around that area.
8. Italy. I'm half Italian, I should probably go there at some point.
9. Vancouver. Maybe I can plan a trip when something is filming up there. Again, maybe I should combine the trip with number three.
10. Japan. I think that would be really interesting. I might have trouble finding something to eat. I'm very picky and don't like fish.
Here's my ten. Where would you go?