Thursday, July 10, 2008

Got sucked in

You may have noticed a new link off to the right. No? That's okay, I don't know how many people look at blogrolls on other people's blogs. Anyway, I joined the Virtual Run Club. Jenn joined a while back, and after much thought and prodding, I did too. I'm signed up to run a 9.5 mile race in September, so I need to keep my butt moving. With the club I have to post when I run and if I don't make the goal of four runs a week I don't get a virtual pat on the back. That will make me feel guilty and make me get moving next week. I hope.

Anyway, if you want to stop over, or join, feel free. I post under "Mike" oddly enough.

4 comments:

DC said...

Looks cool, but I have nothing to say on that blog. I don't run, I can barely walk that's why I'm falling all the time! :)

Mike said...

DC: That's okay. I just thought I'd put it up there. Although, it would be fun to post about falling down all the time. :)

Florinda said...

Better you than me. I avoid running, virtual or otherwise, as much as possible. A good long walk/hike with the dog is quite enough, thanks.

Good luck getting ready for that 9.5-miler!

Mike said...

Florinda: Thanks, I'm going to need a lot of luck!