Wednesday, July 2, 2008

M&Mmmmmms


M&Mmmmmms
Originally uploaded by Mike F.
My wife found these new Premium M&M's at the store the other day, and was nice enough to buy them for me. Yes, she knows how much I love M&M's. (Yes, she knows she comes first, too).

These are the triple chocolate variety; white chocolate, surrounded by milk chocolate, with a dark chocolate core. Sound good? Yes, they are, but not as good as I had hoped. I think it has something to do with the candy shell. It's so thin that there is no crunch, or flavor, from it. Do I sound like an M&M snob? I guess I am.

Jenn said there were other flavors, so I'll try those before I write them off completely.

Has anyone else tried them? Let me know!

5 comments:

DC said...

Nope, never tried these or even seen these before. But, I'm not a big fan of sweets. So, I'm less likely these types of things. I may look for them just to give them a try. The packaging looks pretty neat.

Mike said...

DC: You don't like sweets?! What does the Easter Bunny bring you? :)

The package and the M&M's both looked cool. Very nice color scheme. I think that's why they are so expensive.

DC said...

The same thing Santa does: Lots and lots of alcohol! :)

Jenn said...

Hi - You've been tagged.

Mike said...

DC: That's a very good alternate gift!