Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Least Favorite Celebrities.

Is it mean to post your least favorite celebrities? Probably. Oh well, on to this week's Ten on Tuesday! (In no particular order)

1. Paris Hilton. I shouldn't have to put her here, but I guess, somehow, she is a celebrity.

2. Madonna. Too many reasons to go into. She needs must never act again. Really.

3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. I know they do good work, but can they do it without being so public about it?

4. Bill  O'Reilly. It's not due to his stance on things. Just his attitude.

5. Heidi Montog and Spence Pratt. (That is for my wife) Same reason as number one.

6.  Oprah. Sorry, I know a lot of people like her.

7. Julia Roberts. I know! I know! Sorry!

8. Russell Crowe

9. Eva Longoria.

10. Charlie Sheen.

Who are your least favorite? It's okay if you don't like my list. It's all subjective.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I totally agree with your list. The only thing is I don't totally dislike Charlie Sheen, I think Denise Richards is more of a douche than he is. But I'd like to add:

Kim Kardshian
Nicole Richey
Miley Cyrus
Ryan Seacrest
Lindsey Lohan

I'm sure there's countless others. But this is just a quick list.

Jenn said...

Haley "I'm going to save the seals" from Heroes

Brooke Hogan

Adrienne Curry

Tyra Banks

Trista as in Trista/Ryan/Bachelorette

Kimber said...

I can't stand Oprah either!

Anonymous said...

And to add to Jenn's comment: I'd like to include the entire Hogan family!

Mike said...

DC: if they were still married I would have bundled Sheen and Richards together. It didn't seem right otherwise. Good additions, though I'd probably leave off Miley. She doesn't bother me too much -- yet.

Jenn: I knew you'd have some too add. I didn't want to put all women. I thought might come off bad. :)

Kimber: Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

Florinda said...

As you probably already know, I copped out on this ToT :-). But two of yours were on my short list, along with Britney Spears. I love that you had Bill O'Reilly on your list, though.

Why are ANY of these people "celebrities?"

Mike said...

Florinda: I wish I knew. I almost put Geraldo too, but then I remembered nobody cares about him anymore. Except him. :)

Me said...

I matched you on Brangelina and Julia Roberts. I almost listed Oprah, too.

Mike said...

tuppence: I thought I'd be the only one with Julia Roberts.

Teena in Toronto said...

Jolie and Sheen are on my list too!

I played too :)

Anonymous said...

Great list (only I do love Oprah..sorry!!)

Here are some to add:
Jessica Simpson and her creepy father
Katherine Heigl
Entire Lohan clan

Mike said...

Suzanne: Oh man, the Lohans. What is wrong with those people. I haven't watched their new show much, but I've been reading about it on TWOP. It's more entertaining that way.

bluegame said...

Mike!
You forgot your sister look alike Rosie!

Mike said...

Lori: Who says that? I don't think you look anything like her. Except maybe hair color.