Monday, January 7, 2008

Why is it so cold in here?

Right now it is 58 degrees outside, here at work it is probably colder than that. My hands are cold, it is making it hard to type, but it is keeping me awake as I shiver.

Yesterday was about 90 degrees in here, no joke. At the time I was leaving the "big cheese" said that building maintenance was going to look why it was so warm. I would say they figured it out. The funny thing is, the rest of the building is not like this. We occupy one-third of one floor in one building of the campus. I just walked out of our area and down to the first floor and the temperature is perfect. I think they are trying to get to us, break us down, bring the temperature down to a point where we can't think, then get us to work for pennies if they turn the heat back on. It just might work...

No comments: