Monday, June 30, 2008

Typing lesson

(Obviously I need them since I sent this out blank.)

First type the word "for". Easy enough, right? Now type the same word, but shift one key to the left for each letter. Done? Did you get "die?" Yeah, I do that very often. Luckily I have caught it every time. I would probably get in a lot of trouble doing that here. Somebody would probably be offended by me telling them to die. Can't say I would blame them.

I should have taken typing in high school like my mom said.

2 comments:

DC said...

I never took a typing class, I just learned with time. But I never have my fingers on the home row keys. My hands are all over the place when I type, but I still type fast. I'm not worried about technique as long as I can type. :)

Mike said...

DC: I'm all over the place too, but I'm not fast. And I make a lot of mistakes. The backspace key is my best friend.