Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Watch out for the giant killer bees!

I had a weird dream last night. It started off normal enough; a bee
was in the house and I was trying to get rid of it. Then it got weird,
I noticed a very large bee. I'm talking the size of my 4 year-old
daughter. It was not happy. I think it was mad because I killed the
little bee. I know, I think the dream had a moral.

Anyway, I had to get rid of the giant bee. It was behind the bedroom
door, that was made of glass for some reason, so I doused it with bug
killer. I think it took several cans before it died. That's all I can
remember. I wonder how you would dispose of a dead bee that large? You
can't toss it in the garbage.

When I have dreams like this, I like to try and figure out why. What
kind if things triggered it? I can think of a few things; on the radio
they were talking about bugs, I saw part of a new show called
"Verminators", and my kids hate bees. That's my guess. I put that all
together into a nice sub-conscious stew, and had a weird dream. What
do I know? I majored in Psychology, but that was a long time ago, I'm
not qualified to analyze dreams.



I don't like how this formatted at all! Sorry.

2 comments:

DC said...

According to a dream interpreter found with google: To see bees in your dream, symbolizes good luck, harmony, and bliss. Bees are also symbolic of work and industry as represented by the common phrase "busy as a bee."

Of course it doesn't specify mutant bees.

I don't rememeber too many dreams, but recently I dreamt of my teeth falling out. Apparently that's a sign of anxiety. Ugh, great.

Mike said...

DC: So that must mean I'm going to have a HUGE amount of luck and good fortune! :)

Ah, the teeth falling out dream. I've had many of those.