Friday, June 20, 2008

Something bit me

Yesterday I was walking through the kitchen and I stepped on something very sharp. I thought it was a piece of glass at first, but it was Quincy's first tooth. Well, first that we found anyway. I think he swallowed the rest of them. Mmmm, teeth.

Right now he looks a little weird because he has his adult canines coming in, but he little teeth are still there. So he has two teeth in a row. He's like a little, fury great white shark.

Doesn't the tooth look a little like a floating iceberg?

2 comments:

DC said...

I never found any of my dog's teeth. They probably ended up in the backyard somewhere. They grow up so fast. :)

Mike said...

DC: That's probably where most of Quincy's are too. With our first dog we had no yard, so we found most of his teeth in the house.